Tuesday 21 October 2014

Best Foot Forward...

Putting my best foot forward into the new week... with a giant step in the right direction (and a latte by my side)!  

I feel like bounding along and ticking off my tasks in stylish fashion, just like this fabulous pic of Marloe Horst from Harpers Bazaar UK, July 2012.

It's still ball season and Spring racing season and party season is nearly upon us... for me, it's kind of busy with bespoke garments, fittings, illustrations and designing.  Remind me, to post something about the gorgeous silk georgette skirt with sequin detailed train that I finished on the weekend!

I'm loving this gorgeous weather we're having at the moment and as the layers get lighter and lighter I'm starting to feel lighter as well, slighter straighter, a smidge taller even... and that's the benefit of a little sunshine!

Enjoy the week...





Via Pinterest

1 comment:

Classiq said...

I would really love to see more of your work, Helen, so don't forget about that promise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...