Friday 12 September 2014

In The Schedule

Looking forward to a sunny weekend ahead... a great time to catch up with friends and maybe do some work in the garden.

As I have only just glanced at a couple of images of the NY runways I think I'll have to catch up on some of those as well!

Here are a few other things I found during this week...





+  Let's start with this gorgeous editorial featuring Karlie Kloss for the October issue of Vogue Netherlands.  
+  I would love to get my hands on this gorgeous Bottega Veneta knot cluch covered in supple soft leather fashioned in dainty butterflies; it just beckons to make an outing with your favourite cocktail frock doesn't it.  Take a look at the cocktail party that Bottega Veneta held in Saint Tropez last month celebrating the classic and the not so 'classicly' finished, Knot Bag here via Vogue.





+  Am wondering why this scent hasn't been marketed before now; a range of fragrances released for fashion week labelled Diana Vreeland; with bold colourful bottles and extravagant large stoppers ' tied together in an iconic Twenties-style bottle manufactured with all the finesse of traditional French craftsmanship'. ... the red bottle would definitely be my pick from the range don't you agree?  Via Vogue.  Available from Colette Paris.





+  And speaking of Diana Vreeland, take a look through these fabulous illustrations of the inimitable Diana Vreeland, and other noted fashionables, by a range of talented artists giving us their take on style.  Via





+  And lastly, be transported to a simple French village (who wouldn't want to be), through the pages of Mimi Thorisson's blog, Manger.  These rustic tartlets above, were just one item on the menu at the local fete that Mimi participated in.  What a beautiful day that must have been... you must read all about it here.


Have a lovely weekend...



1 comment:

Classiq said...

I wouldn't mind that illustration of Diana on my wall. I had seen those perfume bottles and was admiring their simple, yet bold design.And when it comes to Bottega Veneta bags, I think I would stick to a classic shape.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...