Monday 25 August 2014

Monday Hi-Lo

Mostly I just want an easy way to dress.  Items that are comfortable and urban, easy to wear and easy to take care of, look chic and still perform.  It's all that's needed in my daily life.

So I instantly fell for this editorial of a mix of Hi-Lo and hardly any maintenance at all, featured in Vogue Spain September 2014.  And if you work in a creative environment, these are looks you can style from your own wardrobe too.

I am definitely looking to upgrade my sneaker shelf at the moment, so next to the coloured pairs I currently have, I'm going back to a plain white leather.  I hear a pair of Stan Smiths are the classic go to for Spring.

I also love that dainty pearl ring in the first image below.








Photography Benny Horne
Vogue Spain, September 2014

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...