Tuesday 13 May 2014

Home Style, Luxe Minimalist in Paris (of course!)

That's it, I'm moving house!

I love, love the warmth, the softness, the sensuality, the chicness, the details, the cool of this apartment belonging to Architect Joseph Dirand and his family, in Paris.

For one, the veined marble in the kitchen (hello!), the herringbone floor as well, the beautiful marble surround on the fireplace, the muted grey walls and bedding that look like he consulted with a recent Celine runway... I mean really... It's just too gorgeous!

There is a casualness and easy elegance that is mirrored in the finishes (the muted palette for example); a classicism and structure in the details (bronze doorknobs and replicated 17th century molding), and a cool and modern way of living that is in keeping with a celebrated designer of today.

Click on the link below to view a house tour and more photos... just gorgeous!

For me, it's a cool home with classic bones and stylish touches in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.






Photos Simon Watson
Via TMagazine

4 comments:

Classiq said...

I have fallen for the all-grey bedroom. I can't believe how warm it looks.

Liz said...

Stunning!

Audrey said...

I'm in love with that kitchen! yes, the whole apartment is damn gorgeous!

Helen@thestyleSchedule said...

I know... the whole place is so beautiful!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...