Monday 31 March 2014

Workable Monday

After a little blog break, and not really going online for a week or so, I feel recharged.  It's warm outside, sunny, and hitting 30degrees... gotta take some inspiration from that right?

I'm also feeling inspired by these pics of gorgeous Daria Werbowy; is it me or is she constantly being styled in a low key, little makeup, easy going made up look?  Whatever it is, I love it.  And I love that she comes across no nonsense, down to earth and strong.

That first look... hair pulled back in a bun, simple sweater, knee length skirt and sneakers... perfect for me!

May your week be inspired in the same no nonsense fashion!  Enjoy!









Photos Karim Sadli
Styling Grace Coddington
Vogue US April 2014


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...